Friday, June 5, 2020

Want To Be A Free Human



Covered in colorful brick walls
This uninhabited city
I was walking alone in the middle of the back road,
Green is nowhere to be seen
As far as the eye can see, it's just a desert.
The trees are standing like an old man without leaves
Their bodies have been sniffed and cracked,
As if they had not been rained on for years,
In one place I saw a huge banyan tree
Involved with goldfish,
His desire to live has not yet been fulfilled
Although the dried herbs are gone.

Suddenly I saw a dog on the way
Trying hard to die, even when he was young,
Seeing me, he only made a croaking noise once or twice
As if there is so much pain in the depths of the heart,
But I am a stone-hearted man
I have no price for the next demand
So I passed by neglect,
I never thought the two had the same purpose,
I'm also running to get that drink,
Finding sleepless-tireless
When to meet an adorable object,
Freedom will come from all suffering
I can be a free man
I don't know.

Kakan Chandra Dey

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment