Friday, June 5, 2020

I See Dream


I see dream-
One day remove these clouds of pitch black darkness
The dawn light in the courtyard again in this mind,
I think the sun will shine brightly
A heart-wrenching smile for a newborn.
From my selfish mind that day
The imprint of all negativity will be gone,
I will become like that childhood again.

I see dream-
This stagnant heart of mine has started to love again
Without calculating the amount of demand-power,
The inside was slippery and there was no space
There, like the submarine, creation has become an endless place today.
Everything he reads looks good, so he
Starting to love is like falling in love for the first time.

I see dream-
The whole world is rising in a new form
Which is surrounded by trees, flowers and orchards,
Bumblebees are singing songs over and over again
At the same time, the birds have also risen in the call
As if singing the triumph of life.
And seeing all this makes my heart sway
Returns to life,
It's as if I'm the fickle nature of that teenager
A teenage boy,
Who has no thoughts and regrets
Just ran like a distant horse.

Kakan Chandra Dey

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment