Thursday, June 11, 2020

I Am Inside Me


After many springs of life, This is the first time I feel - I'm alone. How many storms have passed in this life, How many nights have I spent in this tumultuous time of despair, I hoped for something that surrounded me, Everything is gone and he is dreaming. Many things are covered in the abyss of time, Just this blur of blurred vision- Roy stared in amazement at the two eyes, No stranger gets away, As if the need to fulfill his hopes is not the end.
The vision is turning to stone today, The heart is drying up, Sometimes storms come suddenly, Again the ashes were burnt in the hot roaring sun. This is how I came to be, How many things have I swallowed, Consciousness vanishes in my interest- How many people are defeated by walking on steady and slow legs. The face beats my mask, I said no more about body language, This is how time goes by, Breaking the barrier of hundreds of fascinations and selfishness, Again, I did not return to the country of deposit, Where only I am the all-time companion karma.

Kakan Chandra Dey

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment