Friday, June 5, 2020

A Free Human

That day suddenly caught my eye-
Fading slowly,
Gradually becoming a bloodless man,
Hundreds of emotions and needs inside the body
And don't get up now,
Only silences crowd this heart
And the mind is gone in the crowd of emptiness
Eating is like a desert.

Where no new thought arises
So there is no room for worry,
Millions of parasites, such as the hyena hyena, have been born.
Those who are eating eat me
Again, the lineage is spreading in me.
Blood has reached the stage of being contaminated
Which is no longer the choice of vampire groups nowadays,
I don't get hungry anymore
Because I have become a foodie.

Tell me what things I do not understand
I think I'm on another planet
I don't feel any pull of gravity
So it floats in the air all the time
The vision has to be weaker and weaker
So just look at me
Conscience, shame-respect, honesty, fear and
There is nothing left to say about guilt
The only way to find freedom.

Kakan Chandra Dey

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment