Thursday, June 4, 2020

About Myself


I am spending the moments with mountainous pain in my chest-
Like a mass of stones,
I don't think of suffering anymore,
That's why I am taking care of her growing child.

Happy I am,
Hundreds of sorrows in the chest to light the lamp of happiness,
Although this heart of mine is like a stone carrying the burden of sorrow,
Yet there is always a smile on his face,
It's like a lamp flickering under the weight of oil.

I am a heartless woman,
So I do not understand what my heart is inside?
The heart dances to the beat of sorrows today.
Outside, my stupid body dances to the beat,
As if he understands everything, he is ignorant Yashoda Nandan.


I am a talkative immature woman full of love,
I love him so much I hate him-
And the one who is busy flattering me-
There is no feeling of love in his body,
I'm always trying to get him.
Meanwhile, my body is in the mud created by him.


After all, today I am unscrupulous,
How many evil deeds have I done?
I don't think there is any place in vain shame to face the truth,
I think I'm just stupid,
Even after doing a thousand evil deeds, like a brave man, let's pull the strings tightly,
Lest people should say to me,
Let's think I'm a brave woman.


Kakan Chandra Dey

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment