Thursday, June 4, 2020

The Subconscious Mind

One day when I was dreaming,
I dream that you are lying next to me in bed,
Giving my hand to open hair.
And I forgot all about the surroundings in the extreme excellence of affection-
I'm hugging you,
But he endured the immediate filth and said nothing,
Just keep quiet and taste all the moments.


In the midst of all this, he sang in a humming voice in the guise of a bumblebee.
An innocent insect came forward,
You can't stand it-
So the touch of that soft hand touched my cheek,
At the same time, my momentary dream was shattered.

What the heck! When the darling cat is lying in my arms ambush,
And Miu Miu is calling in a very soft voice.
I wonder what will happen if you do not understand the emptiness of my heart?
The pet understood - and responded.


What is love?
What is its form?
How to live, we are sitting in the valley of cruelty.
Animals no longer have that responsibility-
So they open their souls and distribute love all the time.
But the human heart today is covered in the shadow of violence.
That's why we are reluctant to help anyone.
So in free love,
That is why we are victims of such tragic situations around the world by each other.

Kakan Chandra Dey

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment