Friday, June 5, 2020

The Joke



 
 
I looked at the distant sky blue
Let's see and just see
Scattered in that sky
The clouds scurrying here and there
So that there is no blackening
There is no motivation for sorrow and suffering.
Seeing all this, I try to do it
And let the pains and sorrows fly away
Like the white deer, one finds the invisible,
If you want to forget, you can forget
Like a collection of white buck food

When the sun goes down those comes back to this dark corner of the mind.
I'm still looking
When will I be free from this invisible chain,
My heart is full of youth
But the body has become numb with the weight of age.
So today I sit still
I have been observing with blurred eyes
Where I was and where I am,
As well as keeping the present with yourself
Mess up and blind man buff
It's as if I'm busy joking with myself.

Kakan Chandra Dey

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment