Thursday, June 4, 2020

Want To Be Exceptional

I am a small man in a crowd of many people,
I wanted to be an exception in everything.
But in this forgotten world-
Forget this little heart,
The sins to satisfy lust-anger-lust is average,
This is my strength beyond me.

It was like a mad horse.
He can't even pull the reins.
Hundreds of bans fail,
To try in vain to suppress this.
He takes care of the sins like a cherished child.
That's how the sin became Oscars.
Like the blade of a sharp knife.

So now in my heart I feel restless all the time,
He runs like a naughty boy full of mischief.
And the thunder signal in the eyes of the vulture-
Look around and walk around,
There is nothing to do after all this-
So whatever you do in vain is just breathless.

Finally seeing everything-
I give everything to the sins full of ink,
And that's when I became the winner,
Touch what has become of gold,
Either failed.

Kakan Chandra Dey

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment