Friday, June 5, 2020

Death And Thought Of Death

Death and thought of death,
Why does that drive me all the time?
But why doesn't he understand,
Nothing to give him,
Because my mind is burdened with sadness.

You or I who are in this world,
Pushing away the thought of death,
I laugh and joke all the time.
This is us shouting again-
Brushing our surroundings,
As if the thought of death is my only job-
And that's why I'm spending my busy time with it.

Sometimes in this tiny heart,
Just a small question gives a peek,
Not really death-
The struggle to survive in this short range of life is great.
With that in mind, when I couldn't get to the edge of anything,
Immediately one of the formless thinkers, the superman,
Hitting my drowsy moment hard, he said,
O wretched atheist, think of death.

Kakan Chandra Dey

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment