Friday, June 5, 2020

You And Your Heart

I am a lonely, speechless boatman.
And the rhythm of the waves of the thousand words-
You are a colorful boat carrying sails.
My time is spent fading away in a partisan dress-
But you're always in the mood,
This loser becomes loveless in love
The busy man is not in your scene.

You have hundreds of fantasies in me.
Sometimes I become lean.
Yet you run to get more love-
Behind the mirage of hope,
Sometimes the heart hurts so-
Like your hard stone wall-
My heart is pounding.

Even after so much suffering, pain and humiliation.
My mind just runs away-
Repeatedly in the heart of your ruthless ruler.
He keeps even the weakest hope alive,
No matter how much you hate
You will be mine one day.

Kakan Chandra Dey

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment