Friday, June 5, 2020

Towards Emptiness


Now a days-
The nights have become very obscure,
The light began to shine late in the morning sky,
The light of day is gone for a long time,
It's like falling before the flowers bloom
As the day wore on, the afternoon became darker and darker
The dense Knicks Black Horror begins a one-night journey.

But-
I lost one sight
Like a blind pedestrian who has lost his sight
I start the journey by groping from side to side,
This journey is not complete at all
Repeatedly just takes different levels.
This is how my life ended
I just wandered around,
The amount of power is more than the amount of power
I cut some things on the way, whether I understood them or not.

Going to meet the demands of others
I told myself,
Still trying in vain
I have no ball
Like the strong man, he became unbelieving.
So today I have only one question
O life, what else do you have,
He is unresponsive
The fearful mind wants to drink any empty space
Death does not put its claws on the claws.

Kakan Chandra Dey

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment